USA-made Big Kahuna Fin-Style Gas TIki Torches provide a soft, golden glow, enhancing any outdoor setting. No oily mess or fragile mantels, just the soothing, romantic light from an open flame for your restaurant or home. Create the perfect luau atmosphere!
The permanent-mount set includes an 82" tiki torch pole that features durable lightweight, all steel construction, and is powder-coated for a long lasting finish. A flame adjusting valve allows a wide variety of flame heights and widths. Add convenience and safety to your Big Kahuna TIki Torch with a Push-Button Ignition System. If using propane, an LP Gas Regulator may be required. Please allow a minimum 36" of clearance on all sides of a Patio Torch. Patio Lights are rated up to 49,000 BTU/hr.
A gas-supply line of over 1/4" O.D. copper is required for this model, which can be purchased at most hardware stores. The length of the supply line will depend upon your preferred height of installation.
Big Kahuna Fin-Style Torches are also available with an Remote-Control Automated Ignition System.
- Fin-Style torch head: 12" W X 17" H
- Includes an 82" pole
- LP Use: Includes 65" Thermoplastic 1/4" LP hose fitted with 1/4" MPT and 3/8" SAE F fitting. Regulator not included.
- Natural Gas Use: Please contact a licensed plumber for installation recommendations.
- @ 49,000 BTU (max.) = .5 gallons/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU (min.) = .2 gallons/hour
Natural Gas Usage
- @ 49,000 BTU (max.) = 49 cubic feet/hour
- @ 18,000 BTU (min.) = 18 cubic feet/hour